Bacteria Vs. Virus differences
(Bacteria characters “Normal” and Virus characters “Bold” for easy understanding)
2. Composed of cell wall.
2. Without cell wall and sometimes envelop may be present.
3. Sometimes bacteriochlorophyll, prokaryotic nucleus present.
3. Composed of any two components- nuclei acid core and protein sheath, Non-nucleated.
4. Cytoplasm present.
4. Cytoplasm absent.
5. Genetical material both DNA and RNA.
5. Genetical material either DNA or RNA.
6. Matabolic activity present.
6. Metabolic activity absent.