|Neotropical region||Ethiopian region|
|Climate: 1. has extensivd evergreen forest.2. has South Temperate Zone.3. it has 155 families of terrestrial vertebrates.4. one genus of Lungfish5. Amphibians- Pipidae reside here.
6. Crocodiles and turtles are common.
7. Flightless birds Rhea are found.
8. Monkeys, porcupines are commonly found.
|1. also has lofty evergreen forest.2. has South Temperate Zone3. in all 161 families of terrestrial vertebrates are found.4. one genus of lung fish Protopterus is found.5. amphibians- Pipidae also found.
6. Crocodiles and turtles are common
7. Flightless birds ostriches are common.
8. Monkeys, porcupines are also common.